Man it looks like the little Elder is as handsome as ever. I'm glad he is doing well! Well I'm so glad that you all enjoyed yourselves with the Loose Family. On the other hand, i'm quite jealous that I couldn't be there. It looks like you guys had loads and loads of fun. Thanks for sharing the pictures with us. We sure love and miss you all!!! JoLynn
Talk about kids growing up!I remember when I visited in Utah and Michael crawled all over me. what a cute baby he was. I am so glad to see there are some members of my family who have excellent taste in t.v. We are a bit crazy over here about HEROS., and all the girls want their own personal vampire!! TARA P.S. blondes may have more fun, but Edward prefers brunettes!!
4 comments:
Man it looks like the little Elder is as handsome as ever. I'm glad he is doing well!
Well I'm so glad that you all enjoyed yourselves with the Loose Family. On the other hand, i'm quite jealous that I couldn't be there. It looks like you guys had loads and loads of fun. Thanks for sharing the pictures with us. We sure love and miss you all!!!
JoLynn
Elder Faria!!!!We miss him around here! Chris always lights up the room! Thanks for sharing the pictures as I had not yet seem them. Love you!
Talk about kids growing up!I remember when I visited in Utah and Michael crawled all over me. what a cute baby he was. I am so glad to see there are some members of my family who have excellent taste in t.v. We are a bit crazy over here about HEROS., and all the girls want their own personal vampire!!
TARA
P.S. blondes may have more fun, but Edward prefers brunettes!!
He is so handsome,
we are so proud of him.
Post a Comment