Allison gave me the best laugh ever! She was reading jokes from a magazine and said, "Hey, Mom, this is you!" The joke? "I have CDO; it's like OCD but with the letters in alphabetical order like they're supposed to be." Your daughter understanding you? Priceless.
3 comments:
I LOVE IT!!! CDO. Yeah the fits you perfectly, but it may fit me some as well in certain areas. SO I truly understand you. I have no suggestions for the hair growing advice-sorry to say! But be patient. It will grow. Also, I'm thinking Arizona, specifially Gilbert, Arizona the home of Brian and JoLynn Ellsworth is calling your name really loudly!!! I'd love to have you help me with some closets and drawers and cupboards. I need some organization tips in these areas. I think you are the best. Idiolize you and adore you and I hope someday I'm more like you!
Love ya-JoLynn
That is funny, Kaydee read this and said hey mom you are just like your Aunt!! LOL I am so ocd on lots of things, I seriously wonder if it is hereditary? It sometimes makes me crazy! I sure miss you and love you tons
TARA
Come on Faria where is the new post?? Aunt Gena I love you! Send my love and best wishes to the family!
Brent
Post a Comment