Saturday, September 13, 2008

Memories

Memory Directions...

1. On my blog post a comment on a memory we share together. Even if we don't know each other very well just think of something fun.

2. Post this on your blog so others will leave comments and you can share the memories with others!

It's going to be really fun to see what we remember about each other.

Now, remember, we all know each other pretty well; be kind!

5 comments:

Marianne said...

I can't leave just one! Oh well...I love remembering my little blond sissy and her imaginary pet Blackie! Has she a goat or a sheep? Anyway, you used to walk around with your hand out behind you like you were walking Blackie on a leash; and that darn animal had babies under our bed!!
(This was about the same time you named your paper doll Bu-kee'-lah!)
What an imagination you had!
Oh, and I liked snuggling with you too! It's the only way we survived that first Idaho winter!! Kisses!

Edwin & Tamara said...

That memorie that you left for me was one of my favorits with you also.
And all the fun times we would all just sit at grandma and grandpas kitchen table and play cards, and acuse everyone of cheating :)
And another when is when we were all in the car going up to see mom and you were trying to flash david and amanda in there car LOL good times good memories.
Love you auntie gena
PS Edwin laughed when I read him what you lefted about his memorie, he remembers that one quit well also :) :)

URFAVE 5+A Few said...

Well I went around my house asking what everyone remembers about Aunt Gina. And this is what I got:

The Best Barney Pancakes (Blake)

She is so so funny. (Conner)

She is my Dad's fun aunt (Brilynn)

My greatest memory of you is when you came 10 and half years ago and stayed with with us. All of our late late night talks. Thats when I realized that when I grew up I wanted to be just like Gina.:) (JoLynn)

Of course, Idaho. Need I say more.
(Brian)

We love you Aunt Gina

Annie said...

I'm glad I got this started! What fun! I'm gonna leave a memory for Uncle Steve. I was about 6 maybe 7 and we'd been at Grandma's with all the cousins having a snipe hunt. Needless to say I was scared pantless thanks to some great older cousins! I was on the verge of tears at the thought of walking home alone and sweet Steve took pity on me and walked me home. Thanks again for that act of kindness that has prevented the use of nightlights in my life!

Love,
Annie

Marianne said...

Awwww...don't you just love Steven? He's the best Uncle ever!