Emily became sad over the weekend because Michael wasn't here to play Monopoly with her. Steve and I sucked it up, and sucked Allison in, and we are still in the middle of a game that started yesterday. The things we do for our kids!

My wonderful missionary Chris who takes time to photograph the important things in life such as road kill.

A daughter who wants to go to Homecoming with a young man looking at her dressed like this...
... and NOT like this!
Sometimes actually being able to feel this is true.
Having a little granny to take care of.
Making yummy cupcakes with Nutella webs for the Ward Halloween Party.
Looking kind of cute while working on cupcakes.
Mom made Whole Wheat Bread. Steve made French Toast with it. I made Berry Blend Syrup. A good breakfast can make any day seem okay.
9 comments:
I want cupcakes with Nutella webs on them! You do look cute, by the way. Hmm. Maybe I'd rather have the French toast with that berry syrup. So many yummy things at your house!
The catty, hypocritical part of me really wanted to be in your ward yesterday. I'll have to rely on you for an embellished report!
Ooo! Intrigue! What going on in the ward?
Love the cupcakes, love the Nutella...YUM! Loved the french toast and YOU look so good with your hair long again...Loving it!
Love your boy and will take care of him if needed. Am making carmel corn for him as we speak!
DO NOT love the road kill! We laulghed hysterically at it until Rachel enlarged the photo and we saw the poor creature's face. Blech!
Momopoly I can live with or without, It IS good to be Queen, and my favorite of all...the Little Granny picture! SO cute!
Ooo! Intrigue! What going on in the ward?
Love the cupcakes, love the Nutella...YUM! Loved the french toast and YOU look so good with your hair long again...Loving it!
Love your boy and will take care of him if needed. Am making carmel corn for him as we speak!
DO NOT love the road kill! We laulghed hysterically at it until Rachel enlarged the photo and we saw the poor creature's face. Blech! LOVE that Alli looks like she does and not like the little garden hoes in the second picture!
Momopoly I can live with or without, It IS good to be Queen, and my favorite of all...the Little Granny picture! SO cute!
Man I wish I could have those cupcakes. They sure look yummy and very pretty. Your french toast is looking pretty good also. I love hearing about your kids. We sure do miss you all!!!
Take care!
JoLynn
P.S. Don't worry about your boy he is in very good hands:)
P.S.S. You do look very cute and very YOUNG! What are you doing to stay looking like that???
JoLynn
Ya know it is so good to she there are still good young men out there, To like your daughter for her beautiy and for her modisty
and show her the respect that she so deserves.
And those cupcakes looks so yummy.
And I want some of that for breakfast too, YUM
Hey there Hottie!!! You are looking mighty young missy! What is your secret? I am in one heck of a baking mood so I need you to tell me how you made those awesome cuppie cakes!
Those cupcakes look so cute! Way to go Allison for workin it with sleeves! She looks so pretty! And that sounds just like Chris to document the road kill. Haha.
I love those cupcakes! And it was way fun seeing Michael for a bit when he was out here--frustrating though that the four-day trip, turned into a six-day trip. And I definitely laughed when I saw the picture that Chris took. Ha.
Post a Comment