Thursday, November 20, 2008

It's Almost Here



I've been teaching so often lately that the weeks have slipped past me. Next week is Thanksgiving! I need to get a turkey! As I was doing dishes and wondering what to put on my list my eyes glanced over at my Mary Engelbreit calendar (I love her). The title of this years calendar is "Celebrate! It's a Good Life!!" Above you'll find one of my favorite "months" illustrations. It put my worries about shopping lists and baking into perspective!

3 comments:

URFAVE 5+A Few said...

Man I love that saying. Ya know, I think I'm going to remember that for everytime I cook any meal. I've been trying hard to cook more good food. Sometimes I get so nervous about how something is going to turn out. I mean what if it tates like cockaroo. Now that I've read your little post I feel much better and I'm going to remember it.
Love Ya, JoLynn

Anonymous said...

I LOVE Mary Engelbreit! I have her stuff all over my house, a calendar, picture frames, note cards, she is just one of my favorites. I hadn't seen this picture/saying..It's darling and so true! Thanks for sharing!

Marianne said...

Hey! I think that picture is of you and me in a few years! See allof my white hair?? I'm working on it!
I thoughtI had purchased everything and then I remembered cranberries! Such a little thing but it would ruin Dee's turkey sanwiches if he didn't have the cranberry sauce!