There haven't been many new things to write about. The girls started school again this morning. Mom is home (yea). Steve has a few interviews happening. I'm subbing on Thursday. The sun is shining but the wind is cold. How am I? Busy? Dazed and Confused? Sure, but aren't we all? I'll try hard to have something to write about.
ps. I forgot! Charlie the Schnauzer turned 2 yesterday but he received a new stuffed duck that honks (thanks, Mom) and a rawhide chew bone instead of a cake.
4 years ago
7 comments:
Happy New Year Gena! I know you will find lots to write about this year, we're all waiting anxiously. I hope it's a wonderful year for you and your family...and Happy Birthday to Charlie!
Happy birthday Charlie! Minnie had a great birthday also, I think. Anyway, and Happy New Year to all of you. I'm glad that so far it has been a good year. We love you all!
JoLynn
Yep we all dazed and confused LOL,
Happy birthday Charlie the Schnauzer :)
Thanks for sharing your snow :) "")
Dazed and confused, for sure. I still haven't taken my Christmas decorations down yet, my house is a mess, and Costume Season is here. *sigh*
My Darling! Do people think we are strange for giving our doggies birthday gifts? I hope not! We love Charlie! I'm right there with you in the dazed department. Gotta snap out of it! Today the tree comes down...I hope!
Prayers are with you and Steve for amazing interviews and a good job soon!
Grandma Helen, I laughed out loud when I read your comment on my blog about "we're having a baby". When my blog background was down for a few days, I noticed that only the highlighted words showed up and I wondered if anyone would notice that one!! I'm sure you know by now that it's our daughter, Kaci, this will be her fifth. We thought our grandbaby days were over but I guess not!! I'm glad you're back home safe and sound after the holidays...you were one busy lady! We are very happy to be back in a normal routine again and I'm really looking forward to Spring, this has been a very cold winter for us here in St. George and we're not used to it. I know I shouldn't complain, at least we're not buried in 6 feet of snow. We wish you all the best in this New Year!
Gena,
You mentioned on my blog that you were considering your masters and I dont know in what fields, but Cory and I are both doing school through Western Governors University. It's all online and great when you're trying to balance a full plate. The website is www.wgu.edu if your interested in more info. I love you and thanks for all your wonderful comments on our blog!
Annie
Post a Comment