
This week has been __________.
a. tiring
b. stressful
c. weird
d. all of the above
I feel I am _________.
a. losing the battle
b. doing pretty well
c. counting out the sleeping pills
d. all of the above
I'm tired of __________.
a. home repairs
b. needing more money than I have
c. trying not to cry
d. all of the above
I think my blog post will __________.
a. make people sick and tired of me
b. make people roll their eyes, thinking "here we go again!"
c. make eyes glaze over as you all skip to the next persons blog
d. all of the above.
I need to _____________.
a. follow the advice of the picture
b. follow the advice of the picture
c. follow the advice of the picture
d. all of the above
Overall my life is __________.
a. busy and challenging
b. paralyzingly overwhelming
c. full of blessings too many to count
d. all of the above
4 comments:
Ha I love it, I with ya girlfriend I choose all the above right along with ya :)
except the one that says I think my blog post will ____ na your blogs are never boring
Love you,
My goodness! You just need to do what I have been doing and zone out! It'll all get cleaned up someday, right?
Hey! See you Thursday!!! Rachel cleaned up her room in honor of Emmy and Alli's visit so this is a big deal! We have boutiques and antique stores to hit and I hope to spend some cool evenings visiting out on the back porch. Hurry!
PS...we miss Michael! It is awfully quiet around here!
ALL OF THE ABOVE!! I can totally relate.
We had so much fun on Saturday night with your family! And we are really enjoying the homemade Twinkies--YUM.
I know one girl who will REALLY miss Michael when he leaves on Thursday. . . .
Did you make this up? It's so cute! It sounds like you are coming to Utah...how long will you be here? How 'bout So. Utah, we have a lot to offer!! Hang in there, I think your attitude is just fine.
Post a Comment