We think our lives are mundane but I believe life is made of our perceived little nothings. Every day we rise and ponder the lists of 'needs to be done' or 'what I really want to do.' If you have children sometimes it's about what they want to be done. The I'm-trying-not-to-push-you-too-hard-Mom-but... I see in their eyes today is the task of hemming the edge of the shower curtain. Excepting this last step they would be cleansing with ease and efficiency in their basement bathroom, being rid of the arduous task of carrying their clean clothing to the upstairs showers. I'm going to oblige them as soon as I'm finished here.
On a personal note I'm getting a lot of organizing done which is a very relaxing thing for me. I love to clean closets, drawers and cupboards! I'm selfishly reappointing my own work space in the basement, it having been in disarray since last summer when I had to repair the drywall, plumbing and flooring. I guess you can tell how often I've done any sewing, scrapbook page making or anything else creative in that space lately. It's cathartic and allows me to be in close proximity to the video gaming or occasional gentleman-caller-over-watching-a-movie-with-me action.
Does anyone have any suggestions on how to be more patient and creative while I'm trying to grow my hair out for the first time in oh so many years? %(
4 years ago
2 comments:
Nope no clue on that patients thing, still waiting 3 months after a bad hair cut for mine to grow back, the only thing I seem to be able to get to grow good and fast are gray hairs LOL
Love ya
Hey love! You mean you are still growing it out?! I am proud of you! Try pulling it up in differnt ways. That's what I used to do. I love your pic. with Steve! He is so cute!
Post a Comment