Monday, December 8, 2008

Where Is My Time Going?

Dear Family and Friends... I am having a horribly hard time getting anything done these days. It seems I'm a chicken stuck on the "have to" side of the road knowing why I want to cross to the "want to" side of the road. I have lots of ideas for posts and hope to get to a few of them soon. Don't give up on me! Hopefully I will have the presence of mind and, most of all TIME, to get to these things.

So, off to the stores I go to help Mom get some things done before she leaves for UT next week. I'm subbing tomorrow so maybe Wednesday will be my day...?

5 comments:

Marianne said...

Hey! I'm hanging in there with you! Do only what you feel you need to and leave a little time for the want to stuff! I love you!

URFAVE 5+A Few said...

I totally relate to you and your feelings. I feel that way alot! But just take it one day at a time, somehow the important things come together one way or another and the things that don't really matter who cares. But don't forget to breathe and make some time for YOU! I love ya!
JoLynn

Edwin & Tamara said...

Hey sweetie you go at your own pace, Amanda and I got creative and we finally put up some of our outdoor decorations.
You have a wonderful day and remember you are a wonderful and good person and we love you

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Tomorrow Gena!! We are going to Las Vegas to Christmas shop tomorrow and I probably won't be blogging much and I didn't want to miss wishing you a happy birthday. I enjoyed Marianne's tribute to you, very cute pictures!! Hope you have a happy day and get lots of presents!!

URFAVE 5+A Few said...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY GENA DEAR!!!! We love you so much! Thank you so much for your wonderful example to me. You are one in a million!
I hope you have a great day and do lots of fun things! You deserve nothing but the very very best!!!
Love Ya, JoLynn