Wednesday, February 11, 2009

NEWS ALERT....

There will be a "real" post coming this weekend (I am typing this from an elementary school library...). Thanks for your patience, if you've checked in.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well I HAVE been checking in and can't wait for the new post!!!

URFAVE 5+A Few said...

Oh good! I've missed you!
JoLynn

Marianne said...

Call us with the news please!! We are dying here!

Denise said...

Just glad to know you're still alive. Looking forward to an update!

Edwin & Tamara said...

Ditto to what everyone else just said,
Now your not pulling our leg about a real post coming to us soon are you? :)

Thats unusual the word verification I have to type in actually said some thing it says wear to LOL

Diana said...

so it is now past the weekend and still no post....you're killin' me Gena! --Nick

URFAVE 5+A Few said...

I just wanted you to know that I'm thinking about you guys and missing you all terribly! I know that you are all very busy, so please don't feel any pressure. I just wanted you to know we love you all!!!

Love ya, JoLynn