Oooo, do I smell potato soup simmering?
Cornbread all ready to bake!
Let's mix some yummy orange punch.
What a beautiful tureen of potato soup!
Just add bacon and cheese.
Mmmm, fresh steaming cornbread with melting butter!
And for dessert Strawberry Rice Krispy Treats with Green Sugar Sprinkles (just so it would fit in with the color scheme)
7 comments:
Oooo! Blech! I'm sure if I closed my eyes it would be quite tasty!
Are you still snow bound in the cabin?? We are freezing! I think it is a conspiracy by the gas company!
This dinner looks a little like a St. Patrick's Day meal. I wish I could say that it looks wonderful and very appetizing BUT....I just can't!! What I will say is...that I bet is was a very fun way to spend your April Fool's Day!
That's what I was thinking--St. Patrick's Day fare for sure. I can honestly say I've never seen turquoise soup before. . . .
If you say it was yummy, I will just have to take your word for it. :) Who was ya april foolin?
We April Fooled Helen and Steve. The choice of green was because it went with the color the foods would have been... I mean you can't turn yellow cornbread blue!
I'm agreeing I think it would be also be a perfect St. Patrick's meal. It looks like your April Fool's Day was a lot of fun!
Love Ya, JoLynn
OH YUCK!!! I just don't think that entire dinner should look like it was cooked LAST St. Patricks Day! But I love the enthusiasm for the holiday and the effort I am SURE went into making that a fun night for the family!
Post a Comment