Monday, November 17, 2008

Sunday Six on Monday


1. Brittany's Suprise Visit! What a huge, wonderful, happy Saturday morning! My only regrets are not taking lots of pictures and that she didn't wake me up on Friday night so I could have more time to play.

2. Our freakish Indian summer (snow last Thurs., 75 today and tomorrow). It's giving us one last shot at fixing a few more things outdoors in pleasant weather.

3. Having parents who love us! Helen, Bette, Tony, you rock!

4. Getting to keep up with and get to know everyone better because of their blogs.

5. Still getting lots of sub calls. I got to be a librarian last week... kind of fun.

6. As always, my husband and kids. It helps to love and be loved.

and

7. Gasoline... $1.87 a gallon! Yippee!

5 comments:

URFAVE 5+A Few said...

I love reading everyone's Sunday Six. I love hearing the things that made people smile or the things that they were thankful for that week.
Thank you so much for all your sweet comments on our blog. We sure love and miss you all!!!
Love ya, JoLynn

Marianne said...

Man-oh-man!! I FILLED my van today! The last time I did that was when we came to see you in July. It cost me $85 then...today?...$34!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Yipee!!!!!!!!!!
So glad you had fun with Brittany. It was a good surprise huh? Not often we can pull one over you!! She loved being with all of you too!

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed your Monday Six very much. I'm actually happy when someone does their Sunday Six on Monday, it gives me something to look forward to after Sunday, so thanks! I'm a little envious of the $1.87 gas, however, ours is still in the $2.17 range. I think Utah is the last to come down and the first to go up! Sorry about Grandma Helen leaving you this week but I know my kids are really looking forward to seeing her...it's important for you to share the wealth!! Have a happy week!

Anonymous said...

Gena Being here alone and not having much to do(I didn't want to call anyon e today, just stay home and rest up a little) I got on your blog and was happy to see that you posted while I was in the air yesterday. It was a fast trip. Can you imagine? We arrived almost one half hour early. I couldn't believe it. I was outside at the curb and waiting for Richard at the time we were supposed to be landing. He left work in time to pick me up at about twenty minutes to one, so I stood there for 30 minutes. Not bad tho' there were others there to visit with. They were on the same flight and so had to wait extra time too. It was hard to leave you and Steve yesterday but I will be back soon. Richard always acts really glad to see me. He has informed me that when he gets home around three I need to be ready to help him. The group he works with are having a party tomorrow and his boss has told him he wants Richard to bring berry pies, He says he has never tasted any so good. Also it was Brians birthday on the 13th. He always cooks dinner for the kids on their birthday. Whatever they want. Brian and JoLynn were not available on the day so he is doing it tonight. Brian wants fried chicken and the works. So that means lots to do. Thence the call for help. Who minds? I love to be busy and know that I am able to do it. They taught me to play "99" last night. You are right. It was lots of fun. Easy to catch on to and moves fast.
I miss you. Be good while I am gone and I will see you in two weeks. Love Mom

Edwin & Tamara said...

How come every one is getting to see these nice 1.87 gal prices but us?
We still 2.30 bummer:(

Have fun in AZ grandma

Hope everyone is doing well